Current creation I’m loving:Whipped Pineapple Green Smoothie
- Spinach – contains blood pressure reducing proteins called peptides, cancer fighting phytonutrients, and bone building molecules of vitamin K.
- Pineapple (frozen)- supplies a healthy dose of manganese – a trace mineral essential for generating energy and antioxidants. They also contain vit C, which supports immunity. Can also be soothing for digestion.
- Apple – Believed to fight several types of cancer, antioxidant-rich apples help to fight heart disease, weight gain, and high cholesterol. The fiber contained in apples is vital in preventing cholesterol re-absorption.
- Oranges – Vitamin C, healing properties associated with a wide variety of phytonutrient compounds. Also offers significant protection against mouth, throat and stomach cancer.
- Orange Juice – add 2-4 ounces to smooth out your blend and add a little sweetness
Combine all ingredients and BLEND!
Blending/Juicing Fact: Smoothies are a great way to add greens to your diet. According to Victoria Boutenko, the Green Smoothie Queen, “Greens are the only living thing in the world that can transform sunshine into the food that all creatures can consum. The life purpose of all greens is to produce chlorophyll. Chlorophyll augments your body’s ability to produce hemoglobin which in turn strengthens the delivery of oxygen to your cells